The team at Bosque Energy Services recognizes safety in the workplace at all levels of
employment. Our commitment to safety is a core element of who we are. We have our own safety mandates that far exceed industry standards, including compliance with OSHA,
DOT and EPA regulations. Nothing is more important to us than the safety of our employees and clients. We're insured and bonded.
"Our commitment to safety is a core element of who we are."
Congress created, and funded by our government this administration keeps workers safe and employers accountable for their employees safety on a national level. The Occupation Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) falls under the supervision of the United States Department of Labor, and sets strict rules for employers to follow in regards to hazardous working conditions. "Employers have a responsibility to provide a safe workplace." - The OSH Act of 1970.
- Comprehensive Company Safety Program
- Monthly Safety Training Courses
- Halliburton Straps
- JSA - Job Safety Analysis
- Onsite First Aid Readiness
- Pre-Employment & Random Drug Testing Program
- Defensive Driving Program for Employees
- Fall Prevention System Installed on Frac Tanks